If you find HOOMD-blue useful in your research, please cite it. See the citation page for instructions.
Pull the glotzerlab/software images to get HOOMD-blue along with many other tools commonly used in simulation and analysis workflows. Use these images to execute HOOMD-blue in Docker/Singularity containers on Mac, Linux, and cloud systems you control and on HPC clusters with Singularity support. CUDA and MPI operate with native performance on supported HPC systems. See full usage information and on the glotzerlab/software docker hub page.
$ umask 002 $ singularity pull docker://glotzerlab/software
$ docker pull glotzerlab/software
$ conda config --add channels conda-forge $ conda install hoomd
If you have already installed
conda, you can upgrade to the latest version:
$ conda update hoomd
The HOOMD-blue conda-forge package has minimal system requirements. Note that it does not support execution on the GPU or on multiple ranks with MPI - use Singularity containers for high performance applications.
- On Linux:
- A recent linux distribution (such as CentOS/RHEL 6, ubuntu 14.04, or newer)
- On Mac:
- OSX 10.8 or newer
See the user manual for system requirements and build instructions.
See the change log for details on each release.
- hoomd-v2.3.4.tar.gz (Released 2018/07/30)
- hoomd-v2.3.3.tar.gz (Released 2018/07/03)
- hoomd-v2.3.2.tar.gz (Released 2018/06/29)
- hoomd-v2.3.1.tar.gz (Released 2018/05/25)
- hoomd-v2.3.0.tar.gz (Released 2018/04/25)
- hoomd-v2.2.5.tar.gz (Released 2018/04/20)
- hoomd-v2.2.4.tar.gz (Released 2018/03/05)
- hoomd-v2.2.3.tar.gz (Released 2018/01/25)
- hoomd-v2.2.2.tar.gz (Released 2018/12/04)
- hoomd-v2.2.1.tar.gz (Released 2017/10/04)
- hoomd-v2.2.0.tar.gz (Released 2017/09/08)
- hoomd-v2.1.9.tar.gz (Released 2017/08/22)
- hoomd-v2.1.8.tar.gz (Released 2017/07/19)
- hoomd-v2.1.7.tar.gz (Released 2017/05/11)
- hoomd-v2.1.6.tar.gz (Released 2017/04/12)
- hoomd-v2.1.5.tar.gz (Released 2017/03/09)
- hoomd-v2.1.4.tar.gz (Released 2017/03/09)
- hoomd-v2.1.3.tar.gz (Released 2017/02/07)
- hoomd-v2.1.2.tar.gz (Released 2017/01/11)
- hoomd-v2.1.1.tar.gz (Released 2016/10/13)
- hoomd-v2.1.0.tar.gz (Released 2016/10/04)